ACEID2022 Review Committee
- Dr Regina Almonte, City College of Calamba, Philippines
- Dr Jun S Camara, Pangasinan State University, Philippines
- Dr Maia Chiabrishvili, American University of the Middle East, Kuwait
- Dr Renato Herrera, Jr, Jose Monfort National Science High School, Philippines
- Dr Maria Charlene Melegrito, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Philippines
- Dr Edna Nabua, Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology, Philippines
- Dr Meera Nanjundan, University of South Florida, United States
- Dr Annie Wy Ng, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- Dr Kristin Palmer, University of Virginia, United States
- Dr Pengiran Shaiffadzillah Pengiran Omarali, Educational Technology Centre, Brunei
- Dr Jill Tussey, Buena Vista University, United States
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACEID2022 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACEID conferences via the links below.