IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACEID Review Committee, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr Aaron Tan, Singapore Institute of Management Global Education, Singapore
- Dr Adelfa Silor, Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology, The Philippines
- Dr Chalermchai Wongrak, Ubon Ratchathani University, Thailand
- Dr Deborah Javier, University of The East, The Philippines
- Dr Elena Mishieva, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Dr Helen M. Llenaresas, Bicol University, The Philippines
- Dr Irina Madeyeva, Autonomous Educational Organization "Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools", Kazakhstan
- Dr Martiallou Organiza, University of The Visayas, The Philippines
- Dr Tanju Deveci, The Petroleum Institute, UAE
- Dr Abdul Aziz, Uin Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesia
- Dr Bonimar Tominez, Nueva Vizcaya State University, The Philippines
- Professor Tatiana Ille, Gulf Medical University, UAE
- Professor Jayson Lannu, De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde, The Philippines
- Dr Gregery Misiaszek, Beijing Normal University, China
- Dr Lauren Misiaszek, Beijing Normal University, China
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACEID conferences via the links below.