IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACEID Review Committee, please visit our application page.
- Professor Bonimar Afalla-Tominez, Nueva Vizcaya State University, Philippines
- Dr Abdul Aziz, Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang Indonesia, Indonesia
- Professor Eileen Bernardo, Isabela State University, Philippines
- Dr Eric Bordios, Department of Education - Angel Villarica Central School, Philippines
- Dr Ruth Carlos, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Philippines
- Dr Shih-Chieh Chien, National Taipei University of Business, Taiwan
- Dr Tanju Deveci, Khalifa University, United Arab Emirates
- Dr Diobein Flores, Instruction and Curriculum Supervisor, Philippines
- Professor Tatiana Ille, Gulf Medical University, United Arab Emirates
- Dr Za Manaf, Western Sydney University, Australia
- Dr Yaoko Matsuoka, Kokugakuin University, Japan
- Dr Rennie Saranza, Philippine Normal University-Mindanao (PNU-Min), Philippines
- Dr Bethe Schoenfeld, Western Galilee College, Israel
- Dr Sarma Vangala, Metastrategy, Inc., Canada
- Dr Peng Cheng Wang, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore
- Dr Sittipong Wattananonsakul, Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand
- Dr Andri Zainal, Universitas Negeri Medan, Indonesia
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACEID conferences via the links below.